week 7

The song I chose to write about this week Yesterday by the Beatles. I makes me feel relaxed as I listen to it. I like the slow pace of the song. It is very melancholy and very reflective. I makes you reflect back on your life a little. I find it funny how the words to yesterdsy used to be scrabbled eggs. I really like how the guitar sounds in this song. It is also very interesting that he came up with this song in his sleep and thought he stole it from some other singer. This is avery well put togeather song and very enjoyable to listen to. You can tell the Beatels put a lot of time into this. They worked very well with each other through out the song. I feel like this a little different from the other songs of that day. It really does make you realize how fast time flys by. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting for a Train

Week 9

Week 10